Outfit of the Day #63: All my little friends



 Hi everyone! I've been wanting to show you this outfit for awhile now because I'm totally in love with this Dakota Hair by pr!tty, which is currently a fatpack group gift. I sometimes have some trouble fitting Pr!tty hairs because of my shape, but I managed to get this one on right since it's unrigged. I absolutely love the huge selection of ombre/root hairs. I'm super into those lately because it adds such a cute touch to an outfit. I'm wearing several freebies, so I hope you enjoy!

---
CREDIT

Hair :: pr!tty :: Dakota - Ombre 1 free
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) :: YONI Skin - cream NEW!

Lip :: (*ANGELICA) :: YONI Lipstick #pink (cream) NEW!

Top :: amitomo :: Tender Longsleever Sweater Mix #2 gacha
Bottom :: *DUCKLING* :: b&w stripe mini skirt 
Shoes :: -ATTIC- :: Doccish Boots Grayish gacha

Band :: moon amore :: lonely bow - rocker
Glasses :: UMEBOSHI :: castor glasses - black- L$10
Band-aid :: *FG* :: random band-aid 6 gacha
Hand :: .Birdy. :: Sushi Kitties - Double Kitty Roll RARE 
Hand :: .Birdy. :: Sushi Kitties - Octopuss Peach 
Pets :: .Birdy. :: Snow Cub free
Earring :: Shy Girls :: Lightning Bolt Earring - blue
Bag :: =Zenith= :: Leather Patchwork Backpack - Eggplant gacha

---
DETAIL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr

www.flickr.com